Take the stress out of your kitchen renovation with The Cabinets.com Designer Reassurance Program. Get started now working one-on-one with our professional design team on your new kitchen project!
Follow these 3 easy steps and you’re covered:
- Submit a design request with all the qualifying information needed to create a complete kitchen design and quote! View all the required information to get started. Expand for details
Items required to qualify for the program:
- All finished wall measurements, in final configuration
- Finished ceiling height
- Window and door measurements & placement
- Utility (electric & gas) outlet locations
- Appliance specs and locations
- Any obstructions (heat or AC vents, water heater)
- Specific molding requirements (crown, light rail, base molding)
- Pictures of the existing space, if applicable (new construction does not apply)
Things to keep in mind:
- Order must match Bill of Materials on approved quote.
- Customer agrees that by placing your order online that you have agreed to the floor plan and design provided.
- Collaborate one-on-one with a Cabinets.com designer to create a complete kitchen design free of charge. Included with your kitchen design, you’ll receive customized 3D renderings of your space and an itemized quote.
- Place your order matching the approved design and quote provided.
Upon installation, if the items received are not all that is required to complete the project as designed and quoted by our team, Cabinets.com will supply any remaining items at no charge (including freight). This only pertains to the area specifically within the scope of the design and quote included in the final design packet. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we want you to have a successful, finished project.
Complete peace of mind brought to you by Cabinets.com!