Purchase Kitchen Cabinets Online
Buying new kitchen cabinets is a big investment for a homeowner. You want to make sure that you are making the right decision for your home in order to capitalize on the added value that a new kitchen can achieve. For years, kitchen cabinets have been traditionally sold in a local showroom or design center where consumers would pay anywhere between $15,000 to 50,000, on average, to remodel their kitchen -- those days are over!
In the past few years the Internet has changed the way that we buy different products and, just like a pair of shoes, people started selling cabinets online. At first, consumers were a little skeptical about buying this type of product online, however that is changing. Studies show that people are starting to buy more cabinets online every year. Some of the benefits to buying online are:
1. HUGE COST SAVINGS - Buying kitchen cabinets online is a much more affordable way to purchase a new kitchen. Website companies don’t have the massive overhead that a showroom does and therefore can pass that savings onto the consumer!
2. EASY TO COMPARE PRODUCTS - The competition keeps the market honest, making it easy to do your research and find a good quality product for less money.
3. BETTER QUALITY FOR THE SAME PRICE - Purchasing cabinets online usually allows you to get cabinets with all the upgrades without paying the upgrade charges. For example, Kitchen Resource Direct offers full overlay doors, dovetail drawers, soft close drawers, and ALL WOOD construction standard on most of their cabinets!
4. NO TAX (unless buying from the state that the company conducts business from) - you can save hundreds of dollars on the tax since most purchases are out-of-state.
5. EASY AND CONVENIENT TO PURCHASE - buying cabinets over the Internet gives you more control in that it's convenient (you can do it from home) and that you choose the products directly.
6. HASSLE FREE - Most online sellers have all the prices available so you can easily see up front what your total cost will be. You can do it on your own time, even if you're just trying to get a feel for prices without the hassle of having to work with anyone else. There's no one pushing you to purchase something you don't want or need. The online retailers are there to help if you need them, but you control the timing and extent of their involvement.
7. FREE DESIGN HELP - Most showrooms will charge a small fee ($50-$200) in order to do a design for their clients. Most kitchen cabinet websites will provide their customers with a no obligation hassle free design!