Cabinets.com is a fast-growing internet retailer specializing in discount kitchen cabinets. Our offices are based in Tampa, FL, where the company was founded in 2009. We have a great company culture that is both motivated and fun. Together, we work hard to pursue greatness, care about our customers, encourage growth, and give back to our communities.
At Cabinets.com, we know that our employees are our greatest resource. Therefore, we offer generous paid time off and quality health benefits. Cabinets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about our company, please visit our About Us page.
Designing our customers’ dream kitchens.
Our kitchen designers work one-on-one with our customers to create kitchen designs including detailed renderings, plans, and custom project quotes.
1 Job opening
Kitchen Designer -Experienced Kitchen Designer Wanted to perform following duties:
- Interacting with customers in need of kitchen designs over the phone.
- Selling our kitchen cabinets to customers.
- Designing kitchens using 20-20 software.
- Other office administrative tasks.
- Associates Degree or 2 years college preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years in Kitchen Design position.
- Phone customer service experience. Comfortable with Microsoft Office and Basic Computer Skills
- Highly Experienced using 20-20 Technologies design software
Customer Service Department
Creating positive experiences by being passionate about our customers.
This team includes customer service, customer care, order entry, warranties, and shipping logistics.
0 Job openings
Shipping & Receiving Department
Getting products where they’re supposed to be, when they’re supposed to be there.
This department handles shipping/receiving, inventory, ordering, and returns.
0 Job openings
Accounting / Finance Department
Managing our company’s financial performance.
This department is in charge of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, banking, financial report & analysis, and taxes.
0 Job opening
Human Resources Department
Taking care of our greatest resource, our employees.
Human Resources maintains and develops company policies & benefits, recruits new talent, and manages employee relations.